Friday, January 30, 2009

Preschool Playgroup

This morning the kids and I went to our church's preschool playdate. We went to make cookies with some of our friends, something we have done before and it's always a lot of fun. While we were waiting on our cookies to bake the kids started dancing to some music playing. Our oldest, Noah was born dancing. If there is music on he has to move, we have often observed him dancing while sitting in his chair, I'm not even sure he is always aware that he is moving.

Here is a short video from this morning's dance session. You can't hear the music very well, but I promise it was on. If you don't know us, my kids are the 3 blondies in the main frame, they usually stay as close together as possible.



Okay, while I try and figure out why the video is not working, here are a couple of pictures of them dancing.



1 comment:

mholgate said...

Hi there! Congrats on winning the canvas! I have one of Rachel Anne's canvasas on my wall so I know that you will love it! :)

We have a group called Mom's inc. for moms with preschoolers at our church. I love the idea of play dates and moms being able to get together to fellowship. Looks like your kids had a lot of fun!

-Melissa

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers