Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goals for 2009

This year is shaping up to be a very busy and eventful year, so I'm hoping that some of the goals I have set for myself will be easy to attain this year. Hopefully posting them here will also give me extra incentive to actually accomplish them this year.

2009 Goals

1. Read at least 40 books this year.
2. Have more patience with my kids.
3. Spend more time one-on-one with each child.
4. Be better about daily quiet times.
5. Work out at least 3 times per week, almost every week.
6. Get my pictures in better order. (Maybe actually get caught up on the kids albums)

I guess that's it for the year. Well, maybe not it, but a start on some tasks to work on this year.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers