Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Seth surgery update


Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts during Seth's surgery before Christmas. Everything went extremely well and Seth is back to his normal self, with a fixed thumb. The surgery only lasted about 30 minutes, shorter than the hour we were told and after 5 days in a cast to keep him from messing with his stitches, he was able to use his thumb again and there were no complaints of pain.

I'll post some pictures soon; he was just too cute in those hospital p.j.'s for kids that I had to get a picture.













Seth and Mommy in recovery

1 comment:

D said...

Aww, I have a Seth too - though I call him Kiddo on my blog. ;) Glad everything went well and he is doing fine.

Came over for Company Girl coffee; glad I did. :)

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers