Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Best part of inauguration day

Yesterday was the inauguration of our 44th president. I was excited for this day; not only was it a historic day in our nation's history, but in honor of it Krispy Kreme doughnuts gave away free donuts all day. Yes that's right, a free doughnut to all customers in honor of the inauguration.

So not only did we get a new president (yea!!!!!!!!!!), but we also got free doughnuts(double yea!!!!!!) After Riley and I picked the boys up from preschool we made our way over to Krispy Kreme for a very special after school surprise.




The kids enjoying their free doughnuts. I actually didn't get to eat mine, because Riley decided she did not like her sprinkles and ate mine instead. I could not handle the too sweet icing and sprinkles on hers so I went without. Believe me, I'm better off that way. I did get one bite and it was fantastic.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers