Monday, September 15, 2008

Watermelon



If you know our family, you know that watermelon is a favorite treat at our house. We eat watermelon all summer and rarely go a day without watermelon available for a snack, with lunch, or for desert. Yes, I said desert. Watermelon is such a favorite for my son, Noah, that he turns down cookies, ice cream, brownies, and any other sugary treat you can think of for desert.

This picture was taken on Sunday after a birthday party in the backyard. I was putting away the food after everyone had gone home and Riley caught me with watermelon in my hand. This is Riley enjoying her 4th piece of watermelon for the day and I think she would have eaten more if we would have let her.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers