Friday, September 12, 2008

First Day of School

On Wednesday the boys started "school", this is a relative term since at our house this means Mother's Day Out for Seth and Preshool for Noah. Seth is only going 1 day/week this year, but he could not be happier. He keeps telling me, "Mommy, I big to go to school!" He has never had separation issues, but I was a little bit bummed when he pretty much ran through the door of his classroom without slowing down to say good-bye or give me a hug.

Noah was excited to be on the preschool side this year and walked right into his class, although he did stop long enough for me to give him a hug.

I'm not sure if Riley was happy or sad that day. She likes having me all to herself all day, but I think she missed having her brothers around to play with. While we didn't get to do anything exciting our first day together; we spent the entire day at home with a plumber fixing the bathtub and running new pipes under the house; I'm looking forward to the next few Wed. hopefully we can do some fun things, just the 2 of us.

Here are a few pictures of the first day of school.

Seth

Noah

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers