Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!!!!!

I know this is a couple of days late, but I still wanted to wish Noah a very Happy Birthday! I can't believe that it has already been 4 years since his birth, where does the time go?

He is such a joy to us and brings a lot of laughter to our house. He also is very much the oldest child and likes to tell Seth and Riley what to do, along with trying to convince everyone he is in charge. Noah loves to run, play games, go to preschool, read books, paint, just about anything that requires movement and creativity. He is a great kid and one of the loves of my life; I can't wait to see what the next 4 years and beyond brings us.

I have loved every minute of being his mother and I pray that God will grant me many, many more years of this journey.


Sept. 2004

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers