Monday, December 15, 2008

My wish for you this season.....



Many words come to my mind this time of year; joy, love, happiness, merry, wonder, and my favorite PEACE. This is my wish for my family and yours this holiday season. Christmas here is hectic: there are parties to attend, cookies to bake, cards to mail, presents to buy, and general mayhem. Peace is what God offered us with the birth of his Son. Maybe not peace meaning no wars or other problems, but peace within our own lives. The peace that comes from taking a moment to remember the real reason for this time of celebration. The peace that happens within our souls when we rest in Him instead of the worldly aspects of Christmas and the peace that comes with knowing and loving our Savior.

This Christmas I wish you all a season full of peace, love, and joy. May we all take a few moments to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers