Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bathroom Finished....For Now



Several months ago I posted a partial list of projects I wanted to get done around the house now that I finally graduated from college. One of the items on that list was painting the bathroom. I am happy to report that the bathroom painting has been accomplished. I actually finished that back in March, but did not want to take pictures until I had a new shower curtain and rug. I am now excited to show you the finished (?) bathroom. I'm very happy with the finished results, but as usually happens around here, the project has grown beyond it's original borders. Now, within the next few months we are planning on redoing the bathroom floor, from linoleum to time, and getting a new vanity and mirror. No the wall color will not be changing nor will any of the accessories, but I will post now pictures once everything is finished.

For those of you wondering about the "different" artwork in the bathroom, this is an original piece that I was able to get while visiting Cuba a few years ago. He is a world renowned artist and I've not had a place to display this unique piece until now.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers