Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer

It was a very busy summer for us and I thought I would catch everyone up on our adventures.
The kids had a great time playing with friends and we spent a lot of time at the pool or other water activities since it was so hot here this summer. Oh who am I kidding, it's still hot here. Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying a morning at a local water park.



Jared is playing in a softball league again, this time a Sunday double-header league. So we are back to spending our weekends at the softball fields.

I tried something new this summer and participated in the Dragonboat Races in Nashville on the Cumberland River. It was a lot of fun, although extremely hot that day. Our trainer from Boot camp, Micah, put together a team made up of boot campers and personal training clients. We did a great job in our first two races, but did not do very well in our final race. I will definitely be participating again next year. I don't have a group picture of all 21 of us, but here is a picture from earlier in the day.


We also moved into our new house. It was a full, busy, hot, and fun summer. I am trying to catch up over the next few days so check back for first day of school pictures and more.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers