Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kindergarten

I'm a little behind in posting this, but it has been a hectic couple of months. We are mostly moved in to our new house and we are loving our neighborhood and our neighbors. All of our things are in the house, I just have some boxes left to unpack and hopefully that will happen before the end of the year.

On bigger news, Noah is officially in Kindergarten. He loves his new school, his teacher, and riding the bus. Our next door neighbor, Quincy, is in the same class as Noah, which I think helped make the transition a little easier. They ride the bus together and have the same class, we are truly blessed to have them living next door.

I did not get as teary as I expected on his first day, I think having Seth and Riley with me helped keep me distracted. I mostly got teary when he got off the bus that afternoon. I can't believe how big he his and how quickly the last six years have gone.


Noah's new school

Mommy and Noah on the first morning of Kindergarten.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers