Thursday, April 3, 2008

Slow, I know

Okay, So I know I'm not very good about blogging on a regular basis. I'm sorry and I will try to be better, I promise!!! I have also been called a lurker, and will be working on letting myself be known.
Now that is out of the way and on to other things. I have officially joined Facebook, yes I am moving slowly but surely into computerizing my whole life (well maybe not whole, but most).

Life around here is crazy as usual. For the last 2 weeks my house has been crazy full with 5 kids all 3 and under. A friend was in a big bind, so for 2 weeks we have a couple of friends join us from 7:30am - 5:30pm. A 3 year old and a 20 month-old. They are good kids, and we had a lot of fun, but that was exhausting. 5 kids in diapers, need I say more. Life is getting back to normal, if such a thing exists, and we are moving on.

Noah had his first dentist appointment this morning. Thanks Leeanne again for watching Seth and Riley. He did a great job. He did exactly what the dentist and hygenist asked him to do and they were impressed with his great brushing abilities ( he might get a little bit of help with this). All-in-all a great visit and one I have to repeat in a few weeks with Seth, I'll let you know how that one goes.

This weekend we are headed to AL to visit Jared's brother, sister-in-law, and our niece. We should have a great time and hopefully I'll be able to get some cute pictures with all the kids and the lake. I'll keep you posted, I promise!!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers