Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Catch-Up






Two weeks ago we went to visit Jared's brother, Jason, and his family in Dadeville, AL. We had a great time and the kids loved seeing their cousin Grace. They fed the horse and rode the golf cart. I must say the golf cart was the highlight of the weekend for the boys. They even walked into the lake and played in the freezing water. We had a great time even if it did rain on us the majority of the weekend.

Since then I have been playing catch-up on everything, laundry, grocery shopping, ironing, projects around the house, to name but a few. There never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done. Of course, there are those days in which I get nothing accomplished except dinner because the kids and I are out enjoying this fantastic weather. The way I see it, I will never get this time of our lives back and I do not want to miss a single minute of it.

Precious things they say: (Noah 2 weeks ago)
Mommy: Noah, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Noah: Hmmm.........Mommy, I do not want to grow up.

Seth last week
Mommy: Seth, are you going to be a good boy for Daddy while I'm at the Y tonight?
Seth: Nope, but I'm working on it!

These are the moments you never want to forget.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers