Monday, April 12, 2010

Washing machine problems

Yesterday as I was getting ready to go work at the Y, Riley came running out of the laundry room talking about Sethy. I could not understand what she could possibly be talking about so I followed her to find out what was going on.

As it turned out, my washing machine was full and unable to work. Upon further investigation here is what we found to be the problem....

Yes, that is Seth in the washing machine. And before anyone who doesn't know him gets the wrong impression; he put himself in the washing machine; he thought it was a great joke; and no we did not start the machine before he popped his head out or while he was still in the machine.

It actually was a great joke and before I made him get out of the machine I called Jared in from mowing the lawn to "help" me figure out what was wrong with the washing machine. It was the hardest I have laughed all week and a great representation of just who that little guy is.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers