Monday, November 30, 2009

My baby is 3


I can not believe how fast time has gone. My baby was 3 yesterday!!!!! How is it possible that it has been 3 years already?

She has been such a wonderful addition to our family and I can't imagine what this house full of boys would be like without her. Riley is fun-loving, happy, loving, gentle, smart, and beautiful. She is a big personality inside a small body and she does not let anything stop her. She thinks she is a big as Noah in both physical size and mental abilities and nobody can convince her differently.

Riley loves life and almost everything in it. She spends the majority of her day smiling and laughing and having a good time. She walks through life as if she is on a mission and is undaunted by anything.

The past 3 years have gone by way too fast and I am looking forward to everyday of the future. She has been a true blessing in my life and everyday; even the difficult ones; is a blessing.

I love you Riley and can't wait to see what God has planned for your life.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers