Monday, August 24, 2009

8 Years


8 years!!!!!! Eight years ago today I married my best friend. We have changed a lot in those eight years and I can't imagine taking this journey with anyone else. During that time we have taken a few trips, I have gone back to school and finished this time, had 3 kids, refurbished a 100 year old house, moved, and a million other everyday things.

Jared and I started as great friends, (5 years before our first date) and I believe that friendship has helped us endure the difficult times. We pray together, laugh together, and sometimes cry together; although we laugh a whole lot more than we cry. I look forward to him coming home in the afternoons and our weekends together to play with the kids.

It has been a wonderful 8 years and I am looking forward to all of our years together. He is my best friend, my confidant, my husband, and so much more. God blessed my life by placing Jared in it and I am thankful everyday for the person he is and the person he continues to be. Jared is an amazing man who continues to obey God's will for his life and to be a wonderful example of a strong Christian man and husband to those who know him.

I am looking forward to everything God has in store for us and I know that together we can get through anything. I have my best friend to take this journey with me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Hope you have a very Happy Anniversary! Leeanne

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers