Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Harris Teeter

Last Thursday night after working at the Y, I ventured to my first Harris Teeter triple coupon event. It was fantastic. While some of the items were sold out already, I did get some great deals. When my shopping trip was done, I had managed to save a little bit more than I spent. All told I got $90 worth of groceries for $42.54, a pretty good savings if you ask me. This also helps in groceries for the weeks to come, since several of the items were stock-up items for later use.

I can't wait for the next triple coupon event. Hopefully, I will know at least a couple of weeks ahead and can plan to be there when it starts with even more coupons ready to go.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers